AXIS Tenant Advisors
Taylor is Vice President of Axis Tenant Advisors in Houston, Texas where he represents corporate users of office space. With his experience, market insight and creative approach to problem solving, Taylor is able to provide each of his clients real estate solutions designed to maximize efficiency while minimizing costs.
Taylor began his real estate career in 2006 after graduating from Texas Tech University. Taylor joined Axis Tenant Advisors in the spring of 2011 and while at Axis has gone on to negotiate approximately 100,000 square feet of lease assignments on behalf of his clients.
Taylor's partial client list includes:
- Exmar Offshore - 30,000 SF HQ Relocation
- Seatronics, Inc. (an Acteon Company) – 15,000 SF Relocation
- Evolution Petroleum – 8,000 SF HQ Relocation
- Houston Eye Associates – Multiple Assignments
- Midani Hinkle & Cole - Short term lease renewal which generated savings in excess of 60K over the course of the lease term.
- Sacred Heart ER - Successfully placed the first emergency room in the Galleria Submarket
- Petrocom Energy Group - Negotiated a six figure buyout payable to Petrocom and relocated them into another Galleria Class A building
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Taylor along with his wife Paige, are actively involved within the community. Taylor has served on the Executive Committee of Quail Unlimited, as well as volunteered his time to assist with Goodwill Industries and Radio Lollipop at Texas Children’s Hospital.
Taaylor received his BA in Political Science from Texas Tech University in 2005.